2015 winners announced, click here to see the full results.
Click here to see the 2015 School League Table.
SHANGHAI 19 APRIL 2015: The winners of this year's Car Design Awards China have just been announced at an exclusive event held at the 800 Show event space in Shanghai. The Awards were hosted by British designer Peter Stevens, and presented to an audience of over 300 global design professionals and China's finest automotive design students.
As ever, the project work of all shortlisted finalists was on display, giving a superb opportunity for the latest generation of young designers to discuss their work and future careers with prospective employers.
Now in its sixth year, the Car Design Awards China competition has been responsible for shining a spotlight on some outstanding new design talents, many of whom will undoubtedly go on to help shape the industry over the coming years.
Read the story on Car Design News
Recognising that even the best most promising talent needs great teaching, Car Design Awards China will again make a special Award to recognise the design school which has had most success in nurturing student development, as expressed by the results of this competition.
All 2015's shortlisted entries will feature the school of the student, while the finalists will see also give publicity to their individual teachers. See the league table on this site which tracks the most successful schools over the previous five years of these annual Awards.
Competition outline on this site
- design briefs set by OEMs
- how to enter (entry is free to all students currently studying full time in any design discipline at a design school in China)
- the rules of the competition
9 Awards categories and one Overall Winner for 2015
And finally, from amongst the categories winners, the judges will choose one entry to become:
- Student Design of the Year
- entries close on 2 January 2015
- shortlist announced on this site at the end of February
- work of all the finalists (typically three per Award) displayed at the Awards ceremony in 800 Show Shanghai, 19 April 2015
- announcement of the winners
Register to enter here. And good luck!